Fayette Aquatic Center
Guthrie Smith Park
218 23rd Street N.E.
The new addition of a Lazy River this summer makes the Fayette AquaticCenter an even more enjoyable place to spend a day or to plan an evening gathering for families or groups.
Monday – Saturday 10 am to 5 pm Sunday 1 pm to 5 pm
$10 per person (under age 2 Free)
$7 Military Personnel
The AquaticCenter may be reserved for evening private parties at the following times: 5:30 – 7:30 and 7:45 – 9:45
Price is $400 for each 2 hours, payable at time of reservation. There will be NO REFUNDS but parties may be rescheduled as availability permits. The concession stand will not be open for parties.
Season passes are available for Individuals or Families at the following rates:
Individual Plan $100
Family Plan $100 for first member plus $50 for each additional family member
- ALL CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND YOUNGER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- PROPER SWIM ATTIRE IS REQUIRED
- CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT POTTY TRAINED MUST WEAR SWIM DIAPERS
- ALL DIAPERS MUST BE CHANGED IN RESTROOM AREA ONLY
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS
- NO GLASS BOTTLES OR CONTAINERS
- NO ALCOHOL OR ANY TOBACCO PRODUCTS ALLOWED AT GUTHRIE SMITH PARK
- NO PROFANITY OR IMPROPER BEHAVIOR
- NO RUNNING, PUSHING, DUNKING OR EXCESSIVE SPLASHING
- DIVING ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREA ONLY
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED IN THE WATER PARK
- ONLY 1 PERSON AT A TIME ON THE SLIDES
- NO SWIMMING AROUND THE SLIDE EXITS
- EMPLOYEES ONLY ALLOWED INSIDE CONCESSION STAND
- NO LOITERING IN PARKING LOT
- THE CITY OF FAYETTE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY
- NO FACE MASKS
- NO FLOATIES ( NOODLES, LIFE VESTS, AND PUDDLE JUMPERS ARE OK IN POOL)
- SINGLE RIDERS ONLY ON THE BIG SLIDES
- YOU MUST BE OVER 48″ OR PASS A SWIM TEST IF YOU ARE SHORTER TO RIDE THE BIG SLIDES/ YOU MAY NOT EXCEED THE WEIGHT LIMIT OF 250 POUNDS ON THE SLIDES
The concession stand has many items to eat such as – pizza, cheese sticks, hot dogs, nachos & cheese, candy, chips, pickles, frozen juice, Pepsi products, Hawaiian Punch, Gatorade, bottled water, sweet & unsweetened tea.